cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian been hacked?

ss rolings
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 9, 2018

I had an account for long time, with two-factor auth enabled.

Can't access it anymore, there's a weird bug on the TFA code input page(both on-site and on Sourcetree):

"Oops, that didn't work" - before and after putting your code in.

Untitled.png

Tried using recovery codes, received another error stating they've "expired". THOSE AREN'T SUPPOSED TO EXPIRE

Then when I opened support ticket, I got blocked from my own requests page with a fake page redirection.

Were they hacked???

3 answers

0 votes
ss rolings
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 9, 2018

Whatever it was, it was fixed sometime after my post cause it's now functional.

However, I do suspect they were hacked.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2018

I asked, they've changed nothing and weren't aware of this problem, so they weren't hacked.

0 votes
rickmus
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 9, 2018

When doing a pull today, I got "remote: Too many invalid password attempts..." - everything was fine for me yesterday until I first tried today.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2018

Doesn't look like it to me, all of that is working fine for me.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events