Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Are there Bitbucket Git repository statistics?

I'm looking for per-user statistics such as number of files, inserts, deletes, rows, etc.

7 answers

This is one of many small reasons why Bitbucket is seen of inferior to github...

Deleted user Feb 01, 2015

+1

Like # people like this
Like Ruben Young On likes this

+1

But this cant be shared publicly.

Like # people like this
Like # people like this

Thank you for that link, even if it is 6 years later.

Thank you for that link, even if it is 6 years later Mateusz

2 votes
evzijst Atlassian Team Jan 27, 2014

No, Bitbucket does not currently compute this kind of data.

Deleted user Feb 01, 2015

Like Ethan Schoen likes this
Like Ethan Schoen likes this

If that is the case then bitbucket should do it now. We need to have this feature we are paying an huge amount and then we have to shell 10k more for just this feature this should be available by default as same is available in another tools as a default offering

Like # people like this

Can' t agree more. Would like to see something out of the box by default.

This is a must-have feature Atlassian! Listen to your paying(heavily) customers!!

Use gitstats instead

Thanks for sharing this. I didn't know about it and does exactly what I was looking for!

Oh well, I am using a ruby library to hit the bitbucket apis. It can be found here. From the documentation it doesn't appear to be able to hit standalone bitbucket servers, but you might be able to extend the api to meet your needs.

I put together a small code that provides some Contributor Insight here https://github.com/darrenkoh/git-contributor-insight

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

New improvements to user management in Bitbucket Cloud 👥

Hey Community! We’re willing to wager that quite a few of you not only use Bitbucket, but administer it too. Our team is excited to share that we’ll be releasing improvements throughout this month of...

3,744 views 10 16
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you