Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are Azure Devops triggers from Bitbucket are broken ?

Jason Stanley February 7, 2023

Builds in Azure Dev Ops are not being triggered as expected. We have had no issues for the past few months.

I can manually trigger pipelines but the automatic trigger isn't firing. I debugged the repo and can see webhooks are being dispatched to ADO. 

We are not noticing issues with GitHub-integrated projects. Is anyone experiencing this? Any ideas on how to debug further?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 8, 2023

Hi Jason and welcome to the community!

I haven't seen any issues reported during the last few days. Have you enabled history for some of these webhooks, and if so, do you see an event and a 200 status code when an event that triggers the webhook occurs?

See more details here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bbkb/troubleshoot-webhooks-1167729092.html

If there is an event and a 200 status code, I would suggest reaching out to Azure Dev Ops support team and asking if there are any logs that show what happens with these requests after they are received and why the pipelines do not get triggered.

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
Jason Stanley February 9, 2023

Thanks, the issue resolved itself after about 12 hours. Must have been something on the Azure end. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events