Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any users can not pull the repositories in Bitbucket cloud

Manuel Acevedo November 24, 2020

Any  users of my team can not pull to repositories in Bitbucket cloud.

Always there is a message with "timeout".

returned status code 128:
stdout: 

We have some users and any script which access to repositories. 

2 answers

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 25, 2020

Hi Manuel,

I would like to ask for some additional info so we can better troubleshoot the issue and help you.

1. Does this issue occur with a specific repo(s) only? Or with any repo these users are trying to pull from? This is to understand if the issue seems to be repo-specific or not.

2. Does it happen consistently or is it an intermittent issue?

3. Are those users using HTTPS or SSH when pulling from repos and get this error?

4. Are all those users working from the same network (e.g. office network)? Or each one from a different network?

5. Does the same error occur on other operations, like push, or is it only when pulling?

Kind regards,
Theodora

Manuel Acevedo November 25, 2020

Hi Theodora,

1. This issue ocurr with differents repo(s).  It is aleatory.  With my user i can operate: pull, push, clone etc. But with any users it is not possible.

2. The others users cannot operate pull from on Monday. Others operatios like push ares possibles.

3.  The users using HTTPs when pulling from repos.

4. The users work in the same network (we have a VPN for remote work).

5. I watched in the pull operation. 

Thanks!

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 25, 2020

Hi @Manuel Acevedo ,

Thank you for your reply and info.

I would like to ask if you could please open a support ticket for this issue via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/. In "What can we help you with" select "Technical issues and bugs" and then Bitbucket Cloud as product.

The reason I am asking you to do this, is because my shift is almost over and I will not be working tomorrow to assist you. Your users have been unable to pull since Monday so I imagine this is quite a blocker for you and you'll get a faster response in a support ticket. Please make sure to select priority "Level 1" when creating the ticket, if this is a blocker.

You can copy-paste in the ticket my questions and your answers (so that the engineer who will work with you has this info), and also ask one of the affected users to give you the output of the following command and include it in the support ticket as well. (Please don't post the output here, as it includes sensitive info)

GIT_TRACE_PACKET=1 GIT_TRACE=1 GIT_CURL_VERBOSE=1 git pull

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
thusted-admin November 24, 2020

We're hitting something similar.

As part of our CD/CI process, we clone multiple repositories to AWS agents.

• Two are small scripting repositories,  and two others are larger repositories.
  • We run a AWS agent for each customer being updated. 

If we try to run this process with more that four agents a time, we receive one of two failure messages on one or the other larger repository. 

stderr: error: RPC failed; curl 77 The requested URL returned error: 401
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedl

stdout: stderr: fatal: unable to access '{repository_url}': Problem with the SSL CA cert (path? access rights?)

We've been using this approach for years, and never had an issue until about a week ago.

I'm worried because we have a larger job coming up where I'd need up to 80 agents, which I might need to run four a time. 

-Ted.

Manuel Acevedo November 24, 2020

We have an IC process which runs once a day. This process use the credentials of the active bitbucket user. 

Now: I can pull the repositories. But others active users can not pull ,for example. 

We have our plain active.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events