Adding multiple team members as default reviewers for all repositories in a project

Emanuel Y July 1, 2020

Hi Team,

Anyone know if Atlassian have plans to make it possible for Admins to add multiple team members as default reviewers for all repositories via project settings vs. having to do it manually within each repo? 

OR

At a bare minimum do they have plans to make it possible to add multiple users at once, as default reviews? Similar to the way you can assign user roles to projects in Jira Cloud.

To me this ability should be automatic, out the box, for any reputable SCM tool. 

Regards,

-E

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 2, 2020

Hi Emanuel,

We have open feature requests for setting default reviewers on a team (now workspace) level:

and for being able to add a group to the reviewers:

I went ahead and opened another one for being able to set this on the project level:

I am not aware if there is a plan to implement this soon. Feature requests are owned by our product managers, implementation is done as per our policy here https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/implementation-of-new-features-policy-201294576.html and any updates will be provided in these public tickets.

I would suggest that you add your vote (by selecting the Vote for this issue link), as the number of votes helps the development team and product managers better understand the demand for new features. You can also leave feedback in those public tickets and add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events