Add same step to hundred bitbucket repos?

r2c-cse April 14, 2023

Hi!

I want to add a step (semgrep scans) to all the bitbucket repos I have in my workspace. 

I have more than 100 repos. Is there a way to do it automatically and not one-by-one manually?

Thanks.

2 answers

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 17, 2023

Hi @r2c-cse and welcome to the community.

I'm afraid that this is not possible at the moment, a step needs to be added to the bitbucket-pipelines.yml file of each repo.

Our engineering team has been working on implementing the feature you are requesting, reusing yaml steps across repos:

I don't have an exact ETA to share, but you can add yourself as a watcher to the following feature request (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates:

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2023

It is not trivial, but there is a detailed hint in that other thread.

Maybe it is applicable in your case, as well: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/How-to-reuse-some-steps-across-pipelines-but-with-minor-changes/qaq-p/1754240

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events