cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account is at limit

ydydxhg
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 20, 2019

HI there,

I was working on a project for a client. the client's bitbucket repo/project only has 2 users in there (including mine), and I tried to invited another one to it. That user got an error message "Your account is at limit, please upgrade your account to accept this invitation". I am wondering does it mean that the team that the repo belongs to has reached the 5 users limit (which only has 2 ) or that the client's user account has reached the limit?

can you point me to the right direction for investigation please?

Thanks
Paul

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 23, 2019

Hi Paul,

You'll need to find out which account owns the repo, and then check how many users have access to the repos owned by that account. This can be found by navigating to Settings > Users on plan. Note that you'll need to be admin of that account to be able to see this menu, if you can not see it, you'll need to ask your client.

If this number is under 5 and you're still getting the message that the account is under the limit, we'll need to have a look. You can let us know the username of the affected account and we'll look further into it :) 

Cheers,

Ana 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events