Did you mean: 

Account has exceeded its user limit error but only 3 users in plan

Viewing page 2 of 2

30 answers

0 votes
Tak Yamada
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 18, 2018

I've tested with 2 accounts I have, and I'm getting the same issue.

boscosoft.mapp7
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 9, 2020

same issue

0 votes
Rafael Braga November 20, 2018

I`m having the same issue, except my team account has 6 users and I've upgraded it yesterday to a standard plan. One of my colleagues received the error message while pushing. I did nothing but clicked on the "update" button and he managed to finish his push.

He only had this issue with a feature branch created in bitbucket. If he created the branch locally on SourceTree and then just finished the feature (without ever pushing his feature branch) and then pushed develop, he didn't get the error message.

My team account's name is archipelagus. 

CrazyTim January 15, 2019

I had a similar issue. Once I "updated" my billing details a second time after upgrading to the standard account it worked and I could commit. Either that or just trying to commit a second time fixed it. Not sure what went wrong. I'm using source tree.

0 votes
Jesus Quevedo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 14, 2018

Hi I'm having the same issue at work, we're just 2 users and when I try to make a push to the main repo, it saids the user limits error the account is GoKapitalDevelopers

0 votes
ekanem
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 12, 2018

Hello Ana,

I'm having similar issues even though all repos are within the 5 member limit. 

Please help

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2018

Hi, I've checked your Bitbucket Cloud account associated to this email address and I could see it's under the 5 user limit. I've also seen that you're part of other 2 accounts but they're also within the 5 user limit. Were you referring to repos that are hosted in different accounts?

Can you send us a screenshot where we can see the message saying you're over the limit?

Thanks!
Ana

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 26, 2018

Hi Mark, welcome to the Community!

I've checked your Bitbucket Cloud account and I can confirm that're under the 5 user limit, so you shouldn't be having any issue. Can you let us know the name of the repo where you're trying to push these changes? 

Cheers!

Ana

Mark Baldwin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 27, 2018

Hi Ana,

Thanks for the response. It does appear that the repository that isn't allowing push access is not one that I own, hence the confusion. It's actually the 'haatch/elevaate' repo owned by my colleague Glen.

To add to my woes he's unavailable at the moment for a few days so we can't access it to either remove users or update the credit card details!

I assume there's no way of recovering this situation without him? I'd even settle for having my user removed from the account if it meant the rest of the team could work.

Thanks,

Mark

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
July 31, 2018

Hi Mark! Are you still experiencing this issue? I've checked the account and repo you mentioned, and they both look fine. The account is not exceeding the plan, so all of you should be able to push with no issues, and also the repo is okay and under the 2GB limit, so nothing that should be preventing any pushes. 

If you're still having trouble, please send us a screenshot of the message you get, and ask one of your colleagues if they're also having issues so we get more information to troubleshoot this.

Best regards!

Ana

Morne De Villiers
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 18, 2018

Hi Ana

We are experiencing a similar issue. Our Team Plan states that we are on the Premium Plan and I have currently 7 users associated with it. Although, when we go into each member's individual account settings, it states that they are on the Free Plan. 

With the result that they are not able to push to the repository since their "limit has been exceeded".

Hope you can assist. Is there any specific information I need to provide?

Regards

Morné

Nezih Tartılacı
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 26, 2018

I am facing the same issue. I have only one user expect me (owner) and i can not give him to write or admin access. Because bitbucket says 

"You've exceeded your user limit for NezihT, restricting all your repositories to read-only access. Change your plan to restore write access."

EDIT: I thought we have 5 user option for each repository. But it was for all repos.

I had 6 users so i removed them. Now all good.

I am really sorry about this new billing policy by the way.

Diego Alberto Zabala Betancur October 8, 2019

Hi @Ana Retamal

Could you please share a link where we can consult more information about this limitation: 2GB of maximum space for free accounts.

Thanks!

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
October 9, 2019

Hi @Diego Alberto Zabala Betancur

The 2GB limitation per repo is stated in the article What kind of limits do you have? from our public Knowledge base. Note that this limitation is not only applied to Free accounts, every account has a hard limit of 2GB per repository. If more storage is needed for the repo (because it must contain images, for example) then Git LFS can be enabled. The free account includes 1GB of LFS storage, and additional storage can be purchased, for more info you can read Storage policy for Git LFS .

Hope that helps, Diego. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Ana  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events