Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account has exceeded its user limit and this repository is restricted to read-only access.

aray729
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 9, 2023

We already have the Standard account plan and total no of user is 7. 

We are not being able to push any code from the terminal. We are getting error stating:

Your push failed because the account 'Parentcraft_Admin' has exceeded its

user limit and this repository is restricted to read-only access.

To restore write access, ask an account administrator to upgrade their plan.

2 answers

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2023

Hello @aray729 ,

I checked for your workspace and it's indeed currently in the Standard plan. I see no blockers in your workspace or repositories that would prevent you from pushing. It might have been just a synchronization delay if you had recently upgraded your plan.

In case you are still facing the issue, please let us know so we can raise an internal support ticket for you.

Thank you, @aray729 !

Patrik S

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2023

Hi @aray729 

This can happen if you are over your user limit - how many users is your maximum on Bitbucket? Or are you paying per user, per month?

If you're unsure from your billing page, I'd recommend contacting Atlassian Support who can investigate further - https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

Ste

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events