Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access not given while integrating cypress dashboard with bitbucket

Bikesh Shrestha
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 21, 2022

I tried integrating cypress dashboard with bitbucket and when i click the button below enter image description here

It redirects me to this page instead of linking it up with the bitbucket even though i have right and correct access to the bitbucket. enter image description here

Just to be sure, I tried creating new project in cypress dashboard and integrate it with bitbucket as an owner of the repo but still I face the same issue.

PS: I was trying to implement parallelization for end to end testing integrating cypress dashboard with bitbucket.

Can you guys please help me out. Been stuck to this for days now.

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 23, 2022

Hi @Bikesh Shrestha,

I would suggest reaching out to the support team of Cypress to request assistance. Based on the error message, there seems to be an issue with the app configuration. This integration is not built by Atlassian though and we don't have any access to it, so we cannot provide much help. The team that built this integration is better equipped to help you.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events