API for listing deliveries of a repository webhook

Vinícius Calasans October 21, 2022

Hi team,

Is there any way to query via API the webhook deliveries of a BitBucket repository, like This API provided by GitHub  ?

I also see that webhook delivery history, by default, gets disabled after a week in BitBucket. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? 

Many thanks!

Vinícius

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 23, 2022

Hey @Vinícius Calasans 

Welcome to the community!

We do have an existing endpoint to get the list of Webhook on a repository and get the specific Webhook information:

List Webhooks for a repository 

Get a Webhook for a repository 

As for preventing the history disabled after a week, unfortunately, this is not possible now. We do have a feature request on this previously but it has since been closed, so let me know if you wish to reopen this feature request.

Cheers,
Syahrul 

Vinícius Calasans October 24, 2022

Hi @Syahrul !

Thank you for the welcome and for your answer. However, I have checked the documentation you provided and still could not find a way to query the deliveries (i.e. events)  of a specific webhook in my repo.

Just to clarify, I'm looking for an API to query the events shown on this page:
Unsaved Image 1.jpg

Also, we would need a way to keep the events history permanently enabled. There would be no problem if events are stored for a limited period of time (this is how webhook event history works in GitHub, for example). So it will be very helpful if you could reopen the feature request you mentioned.

Thank you very much!

Vinícius Calasans 

Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2022

Hey @Vinícius Calasans 

Thanks for the screenshot.

That cleared my confusion, as I was under the impression you were looking for the Webhook list. My apologies.

Regarding getting the Webhook event API, unfortunately, Bitbucket cloud doesn't have this exposed in our public API endpoint for now. The only way to view this is via the UI page by enabling the logging history.

That said, we do have an existing feature request for when to disable the history logging at:

Please Vote and Watch the feature request above so you'll receive an update in the future.

Cheers,
Syahrul

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events