504 Gateway Time-out when downloading repo

fpl619 January 16, 2022

If I go to a repo I own and click the 3 dots next to clone and choose `Download Repository` I eventually will get a 504 Gateway Time-out error.

I am actually trying to get a pipeline on AWS to run but it is giving me an error saying it failed to download from BB. So I cam here and tried to download the source to see if it would work and it doesn't.

I think the 2 are related, but not positive.

My pipeline on AWS is an existing one that has worked fine for months. It worked 3 days ago but not today.

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2022

Hi, @fpl619, thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community.

This seems to be an intermittent issue. Our development team is already working on a permanent solution for the problem.

We will update you once the root cause has been identified and the issue is permanently fixed.

Kind regards,
Caroline

aragsdale January 19, 2022

I have also been running into this issue for the last few days.

This update would suggest the issue has been fixed: https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/incidents/hghr6tpmszch, but I continue to be unable to download any repo with the same Time-out error.

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2022

Hi, @aragsdale

Indeed, the problem is not solved yet, it seems to be an intermittent problem that is affecting a percentage of users. In this case, we have created a public bug: 

Our development team will post an update on the bug report when this is fixed. If you are not familiar with our Bug Request Policy, you can read more about it here

I suggest you add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link in the bug report) if you'd like to get notified via email on any updates and also select the This affects my team link to indicate you are affected by this issue. 

Kind regards,
Caroline 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events