cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 of my repositories gone....

Jerry Kim
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 16, 2023

Exactly what the title says.

I had two private repos on Bitbucket which I had access until mid-2022 before a year long hiatus. When I logged in today to clone them to my local machine, I realized they were gone! I've also checked multiple times on my other account, back and forth, but all to no avail. I don't recall receiving any sort of notification in my email that they'll just disappear.

As much as my disappointment goes, I want my projects back ☹

1 answer

0 votes
Jens Schumacher - Released_so
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 16, 2023

There isn't much the community can help with here. Your best bet is to get in touch with Atlassian support. 

You don't have any local copies of the repos? 

Jerry Kim
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 16, 2023

This is all I can see when I try seeking support through this link https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ 

Do you know of any way I can find direct support?

Screenshot 2023-08-17 142114.png

Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 17, 2023

Hey @Jerry Kim and welcome to the Community! 

I suspect you might be looking at the wrong workspace, so could you please look for those repositories in all the workspaces you have access to ?

You can follow the below steps : 

1. Navigate to bitbucket.org and login into your account
  2. Click on your avatar icon in the upper-right corner and select the option All workspaces. This should list all the workspaces your account has access to.
  3. Click on one of the workspaces to open it, select the Repositories option in the top navigation bar, and verify if the repository you are looking for is on that list.
  4. If not, proceed to the other workspaces on the All workspaces page.

You may also want to try the process above with any other accounts you think you had access to those repos previously.

Hope that helps! Let me know in case you have any questions.

Thank you, @Jerry Kim !

Patrik S

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events