ssh key for not working in ubntu

i have create ssh key for specific device and add in bitbucket account but when i am import or check out at that time nothing do any process or no any error what is solution for that.

1 comment

Can you add any more detail here?

i am getting this error while fetching repository .

error repo import.png

That isn't an error - you've never connected that Ubuntu system to Bitbucket over SSH, so Ubuntu is confirming that you want to remember Bitbucket in ~/.ssh/known_hosts with that specific key. SSH's default behavior is to compare the contents of known_hosts against the public key provided by a server during the SSH handshake; if the known key doesn't match the provided key then there may be something bad happening.

Bitbucket's public key fingerprints are available at and the one in that message matches the RSA key's MD5 hash. You should be safe to click "Yes" here, and you shouldn't see that message again on that system.

Thanks its help me

Community showcase
Piotr Plewa
Published Dec 27, 2017 in Bitbucket

Recipe: Deploying AWS Lambda functions with Bitbucket Pipelines

Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda&nbsp...

1,241 views 1 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot