ssh key for not working in ubntu

mehul tank January 11, 2018

i have create ssh key for specific device and add in bitbucket account but when i am import or check out at that time nothing do any process or no any error what is solution for that.

1 comment

jredmond
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2018

Can you add any more detail here?

mehul tank January 12, 2018

i am getting this error while fetching repository .

error repo import.png

jredmond
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 12, 2018

That isn't an error - you've never connected that Ubuntu system to Bitbucket over SSH, so Ubuntu is confirming that you want to remember Bitbucket in ~/.ssh/known_hosts with that specific key. SSH's default behavior is to compare the contents of known_hosts against the public key provided by a server during the SSH handshake; if the known key doesn't match the provided key then there may be something bad happening.

Bitbucket's public key fingerprints are available at https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/troubleshoot-ssh-issues-271943403.html?_ga=2.42955813.1074307374.1515452925-758028192.1431549295 and the one in that message matches the RSA key's MD5 hash. You should be safe to click "Yes" here, and you shouldn't see that message again on that system.

mehul tank January 16, 2018

Thanks its help me

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events