Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ncftpput can not connect to Azure website from pipeline

foster-code April 18, 2023

I am using ncftpput to copy some files from my build to an Azure website at a Bitbucket pipeline.

But I am receiving the following error message:

"Could not read reply from control connection: Connection reset by peer"

The connection works using Firezilla on my local machine.

What could it be?

2 comments

remavasolution July 26, 2023

Hi,

I'm getting the same error. Did you manage to solve it?

allpowers vc
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 25, 2024

I recently came across allpowersvc and was impressed by their comprehensive services in post-construction cleaning. As someone involved in the construction industry, I understand the importance of a thorough cleanup post-project, not just for aesthetics but also for safety.

The range of services listed on your site seems extensive, covering everything from debris removal to detailed cleaning. I'm particularly interested in how your team ensures a spotless and sanitized environment, as these aspects are crucial construction.

If anyone has personal experiences with allpowersvc or has additional recommendations for post-construction cleaning services, I'd love to hear about them. Cleanliness and attention to detail are paramount in our line of work, and it's always valuable to exchange insights within the community.

Looking forward to hearing more about your experiences and any other recommendations for top-notch post-construction cleaning services.

Best regards,

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events