Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

get license information using rest API for all atlassian tools

Sunil Anumandla August 22, 2019

I have been trying to grab license information via api and i was only successful in getting details for JIRA.

rest/plugins/applications/1.0/installed/jira-software

Is Atassian working to provide license info api for Bitbucket, Confluence as well ?

Thank you Chris for Bitbucket api.. Can you also help me identify for bamboo and confluence ?

2 comments

Christian Glockner
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2019

Hi Sunil,

Bitbucket Server provides a REST endpoint for this, see https://docs.atlassian.com/bitbucket-server/rest/5.16.0/bitbucket-rest.html#idm8297549200.

Cheers,

Christian

Premier Support Engineer

Atlassian

Like Sunil Anumandla likes this
Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2023

Just doing this digging myself, and adding:

CCM

Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2023

Welp, I've been doing some more REST API spelunking and for all apps (conf, jira, crowd, bamboo, bitbucket) the /rest/plugins/1.0/installed-marketplace endpoint has a .hostStatus stub that gives the core product licensing info (doesn't expose consumed seats).

For Jira, you don't get a Core/JSW/JSM breakdown on this endpoint, so if you want more granular details then /rest/plugins/applications/1.0/installed/jira-software /rest/plugins/applications/1.0/installed/jira-servicedesk and /rest/plugins/applications/1.0/installed/jira-core will give you better insights.

CCM

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events