It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

bitbucket setup

i want to setup my project in bit bucket which can follow the scenario as listed below

i want to create one main master branch then under that master branch i have to create three sub branches.

Now after that i want a scenario like that if i will change code in my master branch then it will automatically change in sub branches.

please do the needful

1 comment

Automatic Merging is supported by Bitbucket as long as certain conditions are satisfied. You might want to check if that helps. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/automatic-branch-merging-776639993.html for more details.

If this is not an option, you will have to write your own scripts to do the merge I guess.

Tools like Bamboo also can help with automatic merging. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/using-plan-branches-289276872.html#Usingplanbranches-Automaticbranchmerging

it will merge code from master branch to sub branch right

????

Depends on what a sub branch is. You can read through the doc to see if it will work for you.

ok thanks a lot for the link :) 

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Powering DevOps with Bitbucket Server & Data Center

Hi everyone, The Cloud team recently announced 12 new DevOps features that help developers ship better code, faster   ! While we’re all excited about the new improvements to Bitbucket ...

1,505 views 0 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you