It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

additional ssh interface command processing

There is a feature which is available in gitolite that my users would very much like to see in stash.  When they ssh like so:

ssh git@gitserver info

they get a list of repositories to which they have access, and whether it is read or read/write

There also used to be a feature in gitolite that allowed an admin to supply a user id as well to show what a particular user has access to.

I have an additional need as an administrator to produce per-user-access reports (which I cannot do in bitbucket).  Whether through an ssh call, or through a rest api call, this type of information is extremely valuable.

My hope is that the same functions already in place within the code that determine access level on a push can be re-used to create this functionality.

0 comments

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Atlassian supported Jenkins integration for Bitbucket Server

We’ve been building a plugin to integrate Bitbucket Server and Jenkins CI, and I’m excited to announce that our alpha is ready to download and install. It lets you seamlessly configure a Jenkins job ...

1,088 views 3 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you