Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow-Cloning & Pushing instead of Pull Requests

Trading August 14, 2018

Please pardon me for posting a very basic question. I did look around quite a bit if this question has been answered and I could see anything except https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Questions/Is-there-a-way-to-always-enforce-Pull-Requests-instead-of/qaq-p/228644 so I had to ask this.

We are planning to have a small team of temporary contractors (that will perhaps change every couple of months or so) for our repository and since it is difficult for us to keep on requiring everyone to learn to create pull requests, we are going to default to the option of requiring people to push their changes directly from the local repository to the cloud repository.

I just wanted to make sure that it is possible that without any repercussions later on in the workflow at this stage. I know that Atlassian really wants to use pull requests and I just wanted to make sure that we do not run into any problems using that.

(I do not have any means to run a simulation also right now, so had to ask this) thank you for any inputs

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events