Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

VSCode Extension only shows 3 repos

When starting work on an issue it lists repositories to create a branch. However I have 8 repos and only 3 of them show up in the dropdown. I assume this is just a glitch? Any idea?

1 comment

brainicorn Atlassian Team May 01, 2019

Hi @Taylor Moss ,

The extension looks in your currently opened project/workspace and finds any git remotes that point to bitbucket.org and builds the list of repos from there.

If you open a single project with a single repo, the dropdown won't show up.

If you have two projects with two different repos, you'll get two options in the dropdown and so on.

Do you have 8 projects/repos opened in your workspace or were you expecting it to behave differently?

Thanks!

No that is what I was expecting but it just seems to only grab 3. I use Bitbucket for all of my projects and my main work folder has 8 different repos that all go to bitbucket. They are all under my same account, all open and they show up on the left under Bitbucket Piplines, Bitbucket issues and Bitbucket pull requests. So it clearly knows those are my repos and pulls from them, it will even show PR's from repos that don't show up in the dropdown. I did not mention this before but they also are always in alphabetical order and I am on Mac OSX

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Powering DevOps with Bitbucket Server & Data Center

Hi everyone, The Cloud team recently announced 12 new DevOps features that help developers ship better code, faster   ! While we’re all excited about the new improvements to Bitbucket ...

1,909 views 0 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you