VSCode Extension only shows 3 repos

Taylor Moss April 29, 2019

When starting work on an issue it lists repositories to create a branch. However I have 8 repos and only 3 of them show up in the dropdown. I assume this is just a glitch? Any idea?

1 comment

brainicorn
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2019

Hi @Taylor Moss ,

The extension looks in your currently opened project/workspace and finds any git remotes that point to bitbucket.org and builds the list of repos from there.

If you open a single project with a single repo, the dropdown won't show up.

If you have two projects with two different repos, you'll get two options in the dropdown and so on.

Do you have 8 projects/repos opened in your workspace or were you expecting it to behave differently?

Thanks!

Taylor Moss May 2, 2019

No that is what I was expecting but it just seems to only grab 3. I use Bitbucket for all of my projects and my main work folder has 8 different repos that all go to bitbucket. They are all under my same account, all open and they show up on the left under Bitbucket Piplines, Bitbucket issues and Bitbucket pull requests. So it clearly knows those are my repos and pulls from them, it will even show PR's from repos that don't show up in the dropdown. I did not mention this before but they also are always in alphabetical order and I am on Mac OSX

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events