Hi all, new user here so please be gentle...
I work for a company where basically everyone who adds a new feature becomes the owner of that feature and we use Atlassian (Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket, etc). So, this is how we work:
1) I create a new branch for my feature
2) I work locally on the branch
3) When the work is done, I commit and push "my" branch
4) I create a Pull Request
5) Some teammate reviews my code and, if he's happy with it, he approves the PR
6) I merge the changes into a public branch (a branch that is used by all to integrate their new features), the branch is automatically built and -if the build is successful- it is automatically deployed onto a test server.
Now, say I find a bug in my code during testing. I fix it, and I have to go through the entire process again (2-6).
I would like that, since I am now the owner of the new feature, I weren't required to go through the entire approval process again, but only do 2, 3 and 6.
Is this possible?