Hi all, new user here so please be gentle...
I work for a company where basically everyone who adds a new feature becomes the owner of that feature and we use Atlassian (Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket, etc). So, this is how we work:
1) I create a new branch for my feature
2) I work locally on the branch
3) When the work is done, I commit and push "my" branch
4) I create a Pull Request
5) Some teammate reviews my code and, if he's happy with it, he approves the PR
6) I merge the changes into a public branch (a branch that is used by all to integrate their new features), the branch is automatically built and -if the build is successful- it is automatically deployed onto a test server.
Now, say I find a bug in my code during testing. I fix it, and I have to go through the entire process again (2-6).
I would like that, since I am now the owner of the new feature, I weren't required to go through the entire approval process again, but only do 2, 3 and 6.
Is this possible?
Hi everyone, The Cloud team recently announced 12 new DevOps features that help developers ship better code, faster ! While we’re all excited about the new improvements to Bitbucket ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events