Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

This is a large pull request. Large pull requests can only be viewed by loading files individually.

Getting this message for "large Pull Requests". Instead of scrolling through the files they then need to be opened one-by-one. 

When is a PR considered "large"?

Why can we not disable that behavior?

3 comments

Curious to know the answer as well.

i think it's considered large on 99+ files ... and when it;s most needed you need to click on each file !!! we have aggregated PR so in the start most part of PR is reviewed when it reaches the limit, it can be only one file change but I don't know which and I must look in every single file one by one that is unusable ... 

Certain types of resources can be quite large, requiring excessive processing on Bitbucket Cloud. Because of this, limits are set to ensure requests complete in a reasonable amount of time.

i can wait a minute instead of clicking 100 times !!

by the way here  https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/limits-for-viewing-content-and-diffs/   limits are described

Nat I'm New Here Jun 28, 2021

I think this is egregious.  I see a benefit for being forced to organize code into separate repos when it becomes large, but we're trying to push as much code as possible and this is a real drag to suddenly have to scroll through all the files..

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

New improvements to user management in Bitbucket Cloud 👥

Hey Community! We’re willing to wager that quite a few of you not only use Bitbucket, but administer it too. Our team is excited to share that we’ll be releasing improvements throughout this month of...

3,795 views 10 16
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you