Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running clover within a bitbucket pipeline

ademiller1 December 14, 2017

I have a Gradle multi-project build that compiles Java and runs tests with code coverage using Clover. This runs fine on my local machine, either native or within the pipeline's Docker container, and used to run fine within our Bamboo server.

However since moving it to Pipelines I've been seeing a lot of failures within the build. My guess is that this is something related to the Docker environment or the resources it has.

Has anyone else run into issues with this?

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException 
at com.atlassian.clover.reporters.ColumnFormat$FloatColumnFormat.sortValue(ColumnFormat.java:145)

at com.atlassian.clover.reporters.Column.sortValue(Column.java:96)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor354.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at clover.org.apache.velocity.util.introspection.UberspectImpl$VelMethodImpl.doInvoke(UberspectImpl.java:395)

at clover.org.apache.velocity.util.introspection.UberspectImpl$VelMethodImpl.invoke(UberspectImpl.java:384)

at clover.org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTMethod.execute(ASTMethod.java:173)
... 108 more

[ant:clover-report] nulljava.lang.NullPointerException
at com.atlassian.clover.reporters.json.RenderMetricsJSONAction.call(RenderMetricsJSONAction.java:60)

at com.atlassian.clover.util.CloverExecutors$LoggingCallable.call(CloverExecutors.java:91)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events