Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Temporary Increase in Repository Size Limit

sieunhanom
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 23, 2024

Dear Support Team,

I am currently developing a large 3D game project, for which I have opted to use Git Large File Storage (LFS) to manage our repository efficiently. However, I have encountered a challenge as the data in our repository has now exceeded the 4GB size limit.

Given the scope of our project and the continuous integration of new data, I kindly request a temporary increase in the repository size limit. This adjustment will enable us to manage the latest data effectively and continue our development without disruption.

I understand there may be additional considerations or requirements for this request, and I am open to discussing them further. Your guidance on how we can proceed or any alternative solutions you might recommend would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for considering our request. I look forward to your prompt response and assistance.

Best regards,

Hung Nguyen
CEO
<emails_removed_for_privacy>
Renagames

1 comment

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2024

Hi @sieunhanom ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, unfortunately we can't help you with this request.

You'll need to reach out to Atlassian Support directly and create a ticket here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact

The community is for users helping other users solve problems, but this is a problem we can't fix.

Cheers,
Peter

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events