Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

REST API to fetch email addresses of users belonging to particular workspace

Hello experts,

Could you please let me know if there is any REST API which provides the users belonging to a particular workspace (along with their email addresses)?

I have already went through belong REST API which doesn't return user's email address in the response.
"/2.0/workspaces/{workspace}/members" Endpoint 

Further after looking at the APIs listed under BitBucket REST API Reference Guide, there was no matching API which returns the list of users belonging to a particular workspace (along with their email addresses).

Thank you in advance!

1 comment

Hi Jagadeesh,

Thank you for contacting Atlassian Community! I'm Norbert from Bitbucket Cloud Support, it's nice to meet you! Also, welcome to the Atlassian Community :)

Unfortunately this functionality is not available. Currently we have a feature request for showing the email addresses via an API call as you can see in the link below:

* BCLOUD-13143 - Ability to view and export email address for team members

Our development team will give a first-hand update on that ticket if there's any progress made so I would suggest keeping a watch and vote for it.

Do note however that there's no ETA on enhancement request, and all enhancements are implemented with this policy in mind: Implementation of New Features Policy

I also would like to inform you that I could see that you've posted this question twice, thus I've deleted the second question :)

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Best Regards,
Norbert
Atlassian Bitbucket Cloud Support

Like Jagadeesh Kumar likes this

Thank you @Norbert C for your precise response, appreciate it.

Norbert C Atlassian Team Jan 02, 2022

You're welcome @Jagadeesh Kumar . I'm glad I was able to help.

Have a happy new year!

Best Regards,
Norbert
Atlassian Bitbucket Cloud Support

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Git push size limits are coming to Bitbucket Cloud starting April 4th, 2022

Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...

2,236 views 2 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you