Pull request notification

madhusudhana July 27, 2019

Hi Team

I,m facing some issues with pull request notification .Can you help on this please ...

4 comments

Mr J July 27, 2019

Hey there Madhu, could you tell us a bit more about what issues you are facing with the pull request notification? We're gonna need more information before we can be of any help :) 

madhusudhana July 27, 2019

Thanks for your reply .
I'm using Event Notify plugin for email notification.But emails are not getting .

Configured reviewers and everything .

If any other opensource plugins for PR email notification to Bitbucket could you please let me know. 

Mr J July 27, 2019

Hi Madhu,

Just to confirm, are you referring to this plugin? Event Notifier Free.

I wanted to confirm first if you have email notifications enabled in your Bitbucket profile under Bitbucket Settings. Might seem silly, but just wanted to make sure we have all our bases covered.

Also, are you receiving other email notifications from Bitbucket in general? For example, for watched repositories or anything similar? Wanted to confirm if the issue is with notifications in general or just with the plugin.

If you are receiving the normal email notifications from Bitbucket but not from the plugin, it might be worth contacting the plugin vendors directly via their contact page.

madhusudhana July 29, 2019

Hey guys thanks for the replays 

I got the solution.Problem is mail ID is conferred with login id like 12345@domain.com.So I re pleased  with ambati@domain.com now working thank you guys once again . 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events