Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Please add a Note to suggest not adding big binary files into Bitbucket repo.

Hi Experts,

I'm using both Bitbucket and Azure Devops. And I found that if I have big binary files in my repo(over 160MB), then I can't create Azure Devops Yaml pipeline from my repo any more, ikt always states:

"Unable to get the path contents from the Bitbucket repository 'mainincubator/lissi-edge' for the branch or source version 'master' and path ''. It is possible the specified path is a file. Error from Bitbucket: Request timed out after 5000ms"

So it occurs the Bitbucket blocks my request if my repo has big binary files. (I have specific reason to contain the binary files in repo)

Is it convenient for team to fix this issue? Or add a "Notes" in Bitbucket document to prevent other members from meeting same issue?

Please advise.

1 comment

Hi Team,

We are also blocked with this issue. Are there any alternate solution would help us while you working on it.

We are unable to create pipelines from azure devops for this repo.

I am also blocked by this... I have three binaries that I need in this repo, and I now can't connect it to azure pipelines. More annoying that it was working fine previously. 

Blocked as well for the same issues. Binaries are not very large but needs to be this way for the moment.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

New improvements to user management in Bitbucket Cloud 👥

Hey Community! We’re willing to wager that quite a few of you not only use Bitbucket, but administer it too. Our team is excited to share that we’ll be releasing improvements throughout this month of...

3,850 views 10 16
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you