Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORA-01882: timezone region not found

anbiswas September 24, 2020

Hello All, I have tried to setup BitBucket server in my Ubuntu Server and till installation it's successful but after running the http://localhost:7990 to do the Setup, it's failing when I am trying to connect the External Oracle Database.

My Oracle Database is running in Docker in the same server where I installed the Bitbucket server.

After giving the Host, Service, ID and Password details, it's failing with below error:

The configuration entered is not valid. A database connection could not be established. Please check your configuration and try again.

If you continue having issues, get in touch with our support team and we'll help get you up and running.

Hide details

The configuration entered is not valid. A database connection could not be established. Please check your configuration and try again.
	com.atlassian.stash.internal.db.DefaultDatabaseManager.validateConfiguration(DefaultDatabaseManager.java:217)
	com.atlassian.stash.internal.migration.DefaultDatabaseMigrationService.validateConfiguration(DefaultDatabaseMigrationService.java:85)
	java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
Failed to obtain JDBC Connection; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1

org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.getConnection(DataSourceUtils.java:82)
	com.atlassian.stash.internal.db.DefaultDatabaseValidator.validate(DefaultDatabaseValidator.java:43)
	com.atlassian.stash.internal.db.DefaultDatabaseManager.validateConfiguration(DefaultDatabaseManager.java:214)
ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1

oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer11.processError(T4CTTIoer11.java:494)
	oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer11.processError(T4CTTIoer11.java:441)
	oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer11.processError(T4CTTIoer11.java:436)

1 comment

anbiswas September 24, 2020

No problem guys. I have resolved it after creating the Docker DB with below command.

docker run -d --name oracle_xe --shm-size=1g --env JAVA_OPTS="-Doracle.jdbc.timezoneAsRegion=false -Duser.timezone=IST" \
-p 1521:1521 -p 8002:8080 \
-e ORACLE_SID=XE \
-v "/drive/db:/u01/app/oracle/oradata" \
esanguin/oraclexe

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events