Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to get repository component data by using python packages bitbucket-python

kiran_10
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 12, 2024

Where to set Issue tracker, I am trying to get repository component data using 

bitbucket-python package get_repository_components() but it is asking for enable Issue tracker but I do not found this option on my repository setting.

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 18, 2024

Hi @kiran_10 and welcome to the community!

The issue tracker is not supported in repositories that belong to workspaces administered through admin.atlassian.com.

You can find out if the workspace is administered through admin.atlassian.com the following way:

1. Log in to https://bitbucket.org/
  2. Select your avatar (top right corner) > select All workspaces
  3. Select the workspace where this repo belongs
  4. Select the cog icon next to your avatar

If the menu in the cog icon shows ATLASSIAN ADMIN - User management (like in the screenshot below), then the workspace is administered through admin.atlassian.com and issue trackers cannot be enabled for its repos.

atlassian-administered.png

If you don't see the item ATLASSIAN ADMIN - User management in the cog menu, then the workspace is not administered through admin.atlassian.com, and the issue tracker can be enabled via Repository settings. This option shows in the FEATURES section > select Issue tracker.

Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 12.03.13.png

You can then enable an issue tracker for the repo.

Please keep in mind that components are an issue tracker feature, and they are set manually by admins in the issue tracker settings. If the repo never had an issue tracker, there would be no components to get anyway.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events