Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Get raw version of file

Hello,

I am using Atlassian Bitbucket v7.8.0 and I am trying to get the raw version of a file, specifically an .adoc, which I want to include in another adoc.

To get the raw version I am using links of the sort:

https://bitbucketserver/projects/ENG/repos/somerepo/raw/doc/src/docs/asciidoc/usage.adoc

which gives me the master version of the file,

or

https://bitbucketserver/projects/ENG/repos/somerepo/raw/doc/src/docs/asciidoc/usage.adoc?at=refs%2Fheads%2Fsomebranch

which gives me the version for the branch called somebranch.

These links give me the adoc content, all is fine.

Including such links in the .adoc results in some weird html code being injected instead of the real adoc content.

Doing the same, but this time using bitbucket.org works just fine.

When I inspect the html of these links (bitbucket.org, bitbucketserver) I see the same html structure. 

My question is: what is the approved way of fetching the raw content of a file for the 7.8.0 version of bitbucket server?

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Bitbucket

How do you use the Bitbucket-Jira integration? How does it help your team?

Hey everyone, over the past year, we've added several new features on how you can use Bitbucket and Jira together. We'd love to know how you'll are using the integration and how it's helping your t...

77 views 0 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you