Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations to Atlassian for breaking Git and making it impossible to report an outage!

Nico Hidalgo-Toledo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 7, 2023

nico@nico-VirtualBox:~/numbers$ git push bucket :2023.11.04
fatal: '/opt/micros/data/cvs/vp2021/data/d-803/r-85329803' does not appear to be a git repository

nico@nico-VirtualBox:~/numbers$ git push bucket :2023.11.04
fatal: '/opt/micros/data/cvs/vp2021/data/d-803/r-85329803' does not appear to be a git repository

nico@nico-VirtualBox:~/numbers$ git remote show bucket

My workspace doesn't load either when going directly to the page in question, so obviously there is some kind of issue. But funneling all reports directly to a cheap StackOverflow kind of thing without some kind of triage? I guess that's a good enough reason to abandon the product entirely.

1 comment

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 8, 2023

Hi @Nico Hidalgo-Toledo 

There was an outage for Bitbucket right about the time you posted this to community.  We have more details about this over in https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/incidents/tv5szx9l36s6

Sorry for the inconvenience here.  It appears to have been resolved now.

As for directing support requests here to Community, I'm afraid that this is the only option available to Free plans per our support offerings.  Paid plans are entitled to other support channels which can help to provide a faster response.

Thanks for reporting it here in Community as well though.

Andy

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events