Bamboo Server Unable to choose Bitbucket Cloud Repository

Oib-wan Kenobi May 31, 2019

Hello guys,

I would like to share with you my what is the problem I am facing to:

so I've installed latest version of bamboo server on Ovh VPS which run on Ubuntu 18.04, with the 1.8 JDK, I've set an external PostgreSQL database, everything is ok but when I have to configure my Bitbucket Cloud repository, bamboo cannot retrieve all of my privates and/or public repositories create on Bitbucket Cloud.

I don't know if the username to connect to bitbucket is the email address if it's that I've entered rights logins,

ScreenBamboo.pngThank You,

1 comment

Victor Debone
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2019

Hello @Oib-wan Kenobi welcome to the community :)

The Bitbucket Cloud REST APIs were recently updated to comply with GDPR privacy regulations. Part of these updates removed a variable containing information that Bamboo expects in the JSON response from Bitbucket.

This change resulted in the creation of new Linked repositories of type “Bitbucket Cloud” failing with 401 (Unauthorized) exceptions. You may see an “Invalid username” error message in the Bamboo UI, errors in the logs, or issues with the repository lists populating.

As a workaround, we recommend creating Linked repositories of type Git or Mercurial to connect to your Bitbucket Cloud repositories.

For more information, please follow our public bug report:

We have been working with the Bamboo developers to create a hotfix for this issue, which we expect will be ready next week.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events