Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A database error has occurred.

Hanaa_Abdelgawad December 20, 2019

Hi 

I was added recently to working environment (bitbucket server(stash) connected to Jira). After a week working, I was using Git bash. Unfortunately, the global config is connected to github environment with another name and github email. I connected to the new environment using ssh. I added many commits and 3 pull requests. Two of the 3 PR are merged. One day I didn't find ssh key in my profile. I detected that from running a test and it couldn't connect. I found that many pages give "A database error has occurred.": 

error500.png

1. pull-requests page. 

2. link to my commits only 

3. link to open pull request and the other two links. The older requests links are working probably except one opened for my colleague. 

4. View profile (for my profile only) 

5. Manage account --> (notifications settings and watched repos)

Please let me know how I can fix the database error. 

I can create branch, commit, create PR and merge from the branch pages. Sometimes a pop-up appears with a database error occurs. 

How can i delete the PRs that I couldn't see from the GUI. Is there a command that can force delete it. what are the database queries to run. 

there is another weird thing that i can create PR but when i commit new updates to this branch after PR. I couldn't see the latest commits after PR creation. If i press pull request again, you can see the latest requests. 

no-commit-updates.png

Thank you

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events