It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Try Atlassian for VS Code: New Bitbucket and Jira Software Cloud extension for Visual Studio Code

37 comments

any such facilities for Visual Studio 2015 IDE as well ? 

Jetbrains/IntelliJ please!!!

Like Attoumane Ahamadi likes this

Hi,

Thanks for this awesome tool!

Did you plan to make this compatible with IntelliJ IDEA? Above all the CI/CD part.

Another vote for Server support!

Is this also planned for JetBrains products like PhpStorm?

Has anyone tried using this with SalesForce Commerce Cloud?

Any similar plugin for Rider? :)

I am new to GitHub and Bitbucket and would love to find a tool to integrate my VS 2012/2013/2015 code for source control, defect management, and enhancements.  Is this tool backwards compatible or do I need to look for another tool that works for my older IDE versions?  Thank you.

Amazing feature! 

+ 1 for support Bitbucket Server 

BEWARE: This product is not officially supported by Atlassian.

This is a fantastic product and I have loved using it.

However I am completely unable to use it at the moment. I raised an issue (#186) on 20/8/19. I have not heard a single thing in response to this issue even though it is a blocker. 

I just don't understand how this works. It is an Atlassian product but it's like a silo product. Asking Atlassian for support they tell me it is not officially supported. How can Atlassian produce a product that is not officially supported?

How can Atlassian allow someone on its team to produce a product completely outside Atlassian's support environment. It would be OK if they said it was an unsupported product but they don't.

If I raised a blocker issue for any other Atlassian product, I would have a response within hours.

I am very disappointed.

Like Steffen Opel -Utoolity- likes this

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Atlassian supported Jenkins integration for Bitbucket Server

We’ve been building a plugin to integrate Bitbucket Server and Jenkins CI, and I’m excited to announce that our alpha is ready to download and install. It lets you seamlessly configure a Jenkins job ...

944 views 1 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you