Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing: A new Bitbucket pull request experience

32 comments

Ben Secretan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 13, 2024

Please let me disable this

Like # people like this
John Hoogstrate
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 13, 2024

This new experience is significantly worse than the previous one. I gave feedback when it was first introduced which was completely ignored and the feature was forced on everybody without any improvements.

If it stays like this we will be investigating alternatives to Bitbucket.

Like # people like this
Garrett.LoVerde June 14, 2024

Anybody else seeing the wrong commit displayed in the file changed view?

Almost like it's not update to the latest commit correctly?

Sean Lively June 14, 2024

Overview -> Files Changed -> Approved -> Merge (now hidden AGAIN in the period dropdown). Failed Merge? No idea, as the error is BACK ON THE OVERVIEW TAB!

Another disappointing "feature" release. This is exactly why we're moving off of bitbucket.

Rishab Gupta
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 14, 2024

I agree, the new UI is very annoying. It isn't helping me be more productive when reviewing PRs. If only there was still a way to go back to the old UI for people who preferred that, that would be great.

Kristian Žurav June 18, 2024

Hello,

still missing a completely basic function for a cherry pick?

With huge thanks,

Kristian Ž.

Jonas_Kuliesius
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 20, 2024

I hate this. How do I go back to the old style of PR viewing?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events