Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

⭐ Calling all Bitbucket and DevOps experts: Special showcase opportunity ⭐

Hi, Bitbucket community!

Are you a DevOps practitioner (or know one in your network)? Do you have DevOps tips, tricks, or learnings you'd like to share with the community?

If so, we'd love to hear more of your story (or for you to nominate a colleague or connection to share theirs).

We're beginning a brand new ✨DevOps customer showcase ✨ to inspire other users and teams to level up their DevOps practices, and would love for you to have first dibs to contribute and establish thought leadership in this area. 💙 There's nothing that makes us happier than seeing leaders and members of our community represented in opportunities like this!

If you are interested in participating (and getting some 👏🏼 Atlassian swag 😉), please fill out this Google form, and our team will reach out to you with more details!

https://forms.gle/Gc14sDALAUm5hB349

We’re looking forward to hear from you. Know someone that would be a perfect fit? Feel free to send the form to them to get them in on the fun.

Cheers!

4 comments

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2021

Good idea! I'll start pinging my network ⚡

Rafael F_ December 8, 2021

Sorry for posting here but I cannot find how to contact support.

The local runner image seems to be gone from Docker hub...

update: Seems to be up again.

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2021

@Rafael F_ - for best results, click "Ask the community" then choose "Ask a question". Posting your question within a thread like this probably won't get the attention you need.

If you know you're entitled to more than free Community support, go to https://support.atlassian.com/ then click "Log in to contact support" to see what your options are.

Good luck!

Rafael F_ December 9, 2021

Nevermind...

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events