Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to do Robot framework test reporting and presentation in bitbucket pipelines

Zuberu Abdulrahman July 2, 2020

Hi I am having issue of migrating our test cases from Jenkins to bitbucket. We have been running it using robot framework. We are generating 3 files: 

Output: /opt/robotframework/reports/output.xml

Log: /opt/robotframework/reports/log.html

Report: /opt/robotframework/reports/report.html

But the pipe is able to find only the xml file which I understand due to the format of the other files but it was not able to upload those files for me to view them, any idea why?

Searching for test report files in directories named [test-results, failsafe-reports, test-reports, surefire-reports] down to a depth of 4

Found matching test report file /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/sisko/reports/test-reports/output.xml

Finished scanning for test reports. Found 1 test report files.Merged test suites, total number tests is 0, with 0 failures and 0 errors.

Also the xml file only contains the data and the whole presentation is in those html files. Any idea how we can solve this issue?

1 answer

0 votes
Oleksandr Kyrdan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2020

Hi @Zuberu Abdulrahman ,

Thank you for your question!

Test reporting will be automatically enabled in your pipeline when it detects xUnit/JUnit compatible test results which include a fail. For more details, please, follow the Test reporting in Pipelines guide.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events