• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Ways to create my own Pipeline

Hello to all!

My problem

I need to do deployments of a Microsoft Product that aren't in the Bitbucket Pipelines Marketplace.

Question

I have found this way to write my own Pipeline -> https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/write-a-pipe-for-bitbucket-pipelines/

There is another way to create my own Pipeline?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

@sergibarca what exactly Microsoft products do you have deployments to? We have some pipes to deploy to some Azure services

Regards, Galyna

@Galyna Zholtkevychthanks for your response! Is Microsoft Power Platform Solutions. The first idea it's to can do Deployments of the solutions thtough Bitbucket.

Many thanks!

@sergibarca ah, we don't have such pipe covering this need, right now, unfortunately.. The option for you is to write Custom pipe, just as you pointed out in the first post (https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/write-a-pipe-for-bitbucket-pipelines/)

or just write any bash script that execute what you want (bitbucket pipelines script section support bash/sh).

You can use any dockerhub image available, also for microsoft and use bash commands. You can also connect to microsoft power shell via bash, this is possible since they have executable inside docker containers.

Regards, Galyna

Like Oleksandr Kyrdan likes this

Awesome @Galyna Zholtkevych it was really usefull for me. Thanks for the diferents ways mentionet.

I hope that you are doing well. Regards, Sergi. :)

Like Oleksandr Kyrdan likes this

@sergibarca thanks, was happy to help!

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Announcing the waitlist for Jira Work Management

Hey there Cloud Community members! We’re excited to give you the first glimpse of the new home for business teams on Jira — Jira Work Management. Jira Work Management is the next generation of J...

642 views 10 16
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you