It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trying to setup a pipeline for a flask app to elastic beanstalk.

I'm trying to setup a bitbucket pipeline to elastic beanstalk for my flask app, but, the app requires several python packages not provided by the aws eb instance by default. I have a requirements.txt file and I want to have pip install the necessary packages from said file before running the application in the EC2 instance. Is there a way I can do this using the bitbucket-pipeline.yml file? If not, is there another solution to this problem?

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Greg Cho ,

Thank you for your question!

You can use the AWS Elastic Beanstalk deploy pipe for that )

Example how to setup your Bitbucket-pipelines with the AWS Elastic Beanstalk deploy pipe in the Pipe's examples repository.

Make sure that you create app in the AWS Elastic Beanstalk deploy before.

Useful links:
Makes sure that you follow needed steps from Official AWS Guides:

Cheers,
Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket Pipelines

What We Learned When We Researched Open Source Vulnerabilities in 7 Popular Coding Languages

...hey are a part of us, shaping how we interact with the world around us. The same holds true for programming languages when we think about how different kinds of vulnerabilities raise their heads in t...

1,034 views 0 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you