• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trying to run pipe atlassian/aws-eks-kubectl-run

shailab I'm New Here Feb 04, 2021
      - step: &deployment-status
name: "Deployment status to k8s"
script:
- pipe: atlassian/aws-eks-kubectl-run:1.1.1
variables:
AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID: ${AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID}
AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY: ${AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY}
AWS_DEFAULT_REGION: ${AWS_DEFAULT_REGION}
CLUSTER_NAME: ${CLUSTER_NAME}
KUBECTL_COMMAND: "rollout"
KUBECTL_ARGS: 'status deployments/${APP_NAME} --namespace=${BITBUCKET_BRANCH} --timeout=120s'
DEBUG: "true"

When i am trying to check the deployment status i am getting the following error

✔ Successfully updated the kube config.Manage the rollout of a resource.   Valid resource types include:  *  deployments  *  daemonsetsF0204 13:46:26.751629       9 helpers.go:114]   *  statefulsetsExamples:  # Rollback to the previous deployment  kubectl rollout undo deployment/abc    # Check the rollout status of a daemonset  kubectl rollout status daemonset/fooAvailable Commands:  history     View rollout history  pause       Mark the provided resource as paused  restart     Restart a resource  resume      Resume a paused resource  status      Show the status of the rollout  undo        Undo a previous rolloutUsage:  kubectl rollout SUBCOMMAND [options]Use "kubectl <command> --help" for more information about a given command.Use "kubectl options" for a list of global command-line options (applies to all commands).

1 answer

0 votes

@shailab  I see that --namespace and timeout are common args for kubectl, not for the status.

You can move them to the beginning of the KUBECTL_ARGS

Regards, Galyna

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket Pipelines

What We Learned When We Researched Open Source Vulnerabilities in 7 Popular Coding Languages

...hey are a part of us, shaping how we interact with the world around us. The same holds true for programming languages when we think about how different kinds of vulnerabilities raise their heads in t...

1,320 views 0 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you