Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serverless plugin installation

Arturo_Robles May 28, 2020

I'm running into an issue with the atlassian/serverless-deploy:0.1.5 pipe, specifically around plugins.

I'm able to deploy successfully via the pipeline until I add a serverless plugin to my serverless.yml file

The error seems to indicate that it can't find said plugin. " Serverless plugin "serverless-newrelic-lambda-layers" not found. Make sure it's installed and listed in the "plugins" section of your serverless config file."

When I run the serverless deployment locally it works fine. Is there an extra step I need to take when adding plugins to serverless.yml in a bitbucket pipeline.

Thank you!

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Arturo_Robles June 17, 2020

Circling back in case someone runs into this as well.

For whatever reason I thought serverless-deploy pipe would take care of installing all dependencies, which is an incorrect assumption.

The fix was simply adding am `npm install` step to the pipeline before calling the pipe.

Works like a champ.

0 votes
Halyna Berezovska
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 29, 2020

@Arturo_Robles could you please put the output of

serverless --version

command here? it will contain framework, plugin, sdk and components versions.

It will help us to investigate the issue.

And also the question is about destination of where you are deploying?

Thanks for reporting.

Cheers, Galyna

Arturo_Robles June 1, 2020

Thank you for the reply. Serverless version output below:

Framework Core: 1.67.1
Plugin: 3.6.5
SDK: 2.3.0
Components: 2.28.1
Halyna Berezovska
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2020

Hi!

And can you please give the part of a pipeline where it is failing?

And also a destination, since serverless deploy pipe can deploy to several type of destinations

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events