This is my pipeline:
image: microsoft/dotnet:sdkimage: mcr.microsoft.com/dotnet/core/sdk:3.1-buster
- export PROJECT_NAME="Web Site/My Website.sln"
- dotnet restore "Web Site"
#- dotnet build $PROJECT_NAME # <-- this does not work
- dotnet build "Web Site/My Website.sln" # <-- this works!
The path of the VS solution file is this: Web Site/My WEbsite.sln
Essentially I'm not able to wrap the path in double quote using a (bash) variable,
to obtain the result of the last line.
- export PROJECT_NAME="\"Web Site/My Website.sln\""
- export PROJECT_NAME="'Web Site/My Website.sln'"
- dotnet build "$PROJECT_NAME"
They all fails like there is no quote surrounding the path.
If you already heard about Smart Commits in Bitbucket, know that you just stumbled upon something even better (and smarter!): Genius Commits by Better DevOps Automation for Jira Data Center (+ Server...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events