Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to fixed this.

John Smulo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 14, 2021

Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 1.22.55 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2021

Hi John and welcome to the community.

If you need help with why the git ftp push command failing, we would need to see the output of the command, which would give us an indication of what is going wrong. I would suggest adding also the option --verbose in the git ftp push command.

Is the repo you are trying to push large, or does it contain large files, causing the push command to take a long time? Another possibility I can think of is that maybe Pipelines can't connect to your server. Either way, we'd need to see the output, preferably with the --verbose option, so we can see what's happening. If you don't feel comfortable sharing the output here publicly, you can open a ticket with the support team (the ticket will be visible only to you and Atlassian staff), and let them know the URL of the build that is failing.

You can open a ticket via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/, in "What can we help you with" select "Technical issues and bugs" and then Bitbucket Cloud as product.

In order to avoid builds from hitting the 120 minutes limit, you can configure the option max-time in your bitbucket-pipelines.yml, and set it to a lower value. An example would look as follows, and the value should be in minutes:

options:
max-time: 60
pipelines:
default:
- step:
name: Sleeping step
script:
- sleep 120m # This step will timeout after 60 minutes
- step:
name: quick step
max-time: 5
script:
- sleep 120m #this step will timeout after 5 minutes

Since the workspace has run out of build minutes, you will need to either upgrade to a billing plan that has more build minutes, or buy extra build minutes while keeping the workspace on the Free plan, in order to be able to run more builds. You can do this the following way:

1. Log in to https://bitbucket.org/
  2. Go to your avatar (bottom left corner) > All workspaces
  3. Select the workspace you want to add more build minutes to
  4. Then select Settings
  5. Select Plan details and then the link Upgrade plan
  6. In the next page that opens, you'll be able to select the Standard or Premium plan. If you want to keep the Free plan and only add extra minutes, you can select the link Add overage.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events