Hello, having issue with running headless chrome selenium. Locally everything works.
Basically this step of integration tests I want to run:
name: Integration tests
- export DATABASE_URL=postgresql://test_user:test_user_password@localhost/pipelines
- bundle install --path vendor/bundle
- mv config/deploy/database.ci.yml config/database.yml
# Install dependencies that chrome and chromedriver will need
- apt-get update && apt-get install -yq libnss3 unzip openjdk-8-jre-headless xvfb libxi6 libgconf-2-4
# Install chrome browser and chromedriver
- curl -sS -o - https://dl-ssl.google.com/linux/linux_signing_key.pub | apt-key add
- echo "deb http://dl.google.com/linux/chrome/deb/ stable main" >> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list
- apt-get -y update
- apt-get -y install google-chrome-stable
- wget https://chromedriver.storage.googleapis.com/78.0.3904.70/chromedriver_linux64.zip
- unzip chromedriver_linux64.zip
- mv chromedriver /usr/bin/chromedriver
- chown root:root /usr/bin/chromedriver
- chmod +x /usr/bin/chromedriver
# Install node
- apt-get -qq install gnupg
- curl -sL https://deb.nodesource.com/setup_10.x | bash -
- apt-get install -y build-essential
- apt-get install -y nodejs
- apt-get update
- npm install
- RAILS_ENV=test bundle exec rspec spec/features/tests
This gives me error:
Webpacker can't find platform in /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/public/packs-test/manifest.json
Found that I possibly need to add a command before:
NODE_ENV=test bundle exec rails webpacker:compile
But after that another error rises:
TypeError: no implicit conversion of nil into String
This looks like an error in app itself, but again running webpack compile locally works fine, so it doesn't look like problem with app code.
Anything I'm missing?
When working in customer support, it’s crucial to calculate, analyze and monitor specific numbers, called KPIs (Key Performance Indicators). They go hand-in-hand with customer satisfaction, problem d...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events