Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the bitbucket-pipelines.yml parser that is used by Bitbucket Pipelines available somewhere?

Sebastien Delisle September 6, 2018

I found one: https://github.com/ktomk/pipelines, but i would prefer having access to the
Atlassian one

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Linette
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 6, 2018

If you just wanted to validate your yml file you could use: https://bitbucket-pipelines.prod.public.atl-paas.net/validator

But from the look of what you linked to, you are wanting to run your pipeline end to end locally, which does not currently exist from the Atlassian side.

Currently the closest you can really get is to run your own local containers following this page, but that does not offer the same functions as the link you posted.

Sebastien Delisle September 7, 2018

Thanks for your fast answer!

In fact i want to do a pipelines file to docker-compose file exporter. Having access to your parser would have been nice, but i'll code one myself :)

Thanks again!

ktomk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2019

@Sebastien Delisle Please share any references to it.

Just stumbling over this thread right now and I know that the one in the pipelines utility is only about the feature set it supports which is a subset only, so I'm really interested in other bitbucket-pipelines.yml utilities if they are available.

Sebastien Delisle January 6, 2020

@[deleted]  My parser is well underway and almost completed(basically it's almost up to par with bitbucket pipelines feature wise and can be executed locally on a command line), but i didn't obtained the approval from my company to open source it yet. I was planning to work on that this year. I'll let you know how things go.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events