• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I pass dynamically generated zip file to elasticbeanstalk pipe Edited

I have a step where archive is created:
Then I am using `atlassian/aws-elasticbeanstalk-deploy:0.5.0` to deploy the above zip.

Suppose the artifact created in step 1 resides in out folder with dynamic name as 

`out/*.zip`

later in the pipe zip option I am not able to proceed with `out/*.zip` as the name of the archive is not constant 

I want to do some thing like

image: 'lambci/lambda:build-python3.8'
pipelines:
branches:
release/*:
- step:
name: Archival
script:
- /bin/sh ./scripts/shell/archive.sh
artifacts:
- out/*.zip
           -step:
- pipe: atlassian/aws-elasticbeanstalk-deploy:0.5.0 variables: AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID: $AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY: $AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY AWS_DEFAULT_REGION: $AWS_DEFAULT_REGION APPLICATION_NAME: 'application-test' ZIP_FILE: 'out/*.zip'

P.S: Note `out/*.zip`

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hello, @Sayed Awesh Rahman !

If you put a wildcard (and you have multiple zip)  aws-create-application-version should fail, when unpacking your bundle, because from docs it supports one zip .

I would recommend to find exact name of your zip file (if you are sure there is one with such pattern):

ZIP_FILE=$(ls *.zip | tail -n 1)

As for wildcard, I guess , right now we cannot maintain it, because this will be a breaking change for others who may have multiple zip files .

Contact us in the case of more questions.

Regards, Galyna

@Galyna Zholtkevych Already resolved, thanks anyways 🙂.

Like Galyna Zholtkevych likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Announcing the waitlist for Jira Work Management

Hey there Cloud Community members! We’re excited to give you the first glimpse of the new home for business teams on Jira — Jira Work Management. Jira Work Management is the next generation of J...

161 views 3 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you