Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Help needed in using helm deployments in bitbucket pipelines

I am using bitbucket pipelines to build my gradle project , dockerize the app, upload the docker image using AWS ECR pipe and finally deploy the docker image into AWS EKS using pipe. Now I want to utilize helm chart to deploy my app into EKS cluster and I couldn't find any support or example or any plugin/pipe to achieve the same. 

Can anybody help me how to achieve the same?

Thanks,

Vinay

1 answer

Have gone through this before posting, that solution doesn't cut it for me. Anyway I created a shell script to get executed with list of aws cli, kubectl and helm install commands to complete the deployment.

Hi Vinay, I want to use helm in pipeline too (although my need is only to run `helm template` command). Could you please share your shell script and/or bitbucket-pipelines.yml file with the helm commands to deploy on k8s cluster?

That would be very nice of you and very helpful for me :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Admins, notify your Jira instance of system-wide changes with the new admin announcement banner

Hi All! We’re excited to share the launch of an announcement banner that lets Jira site administrators communicate directly to their users across their  Jira Cloud instance.  ...

405 views 13 14
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you