It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Bug report for google-cloud-storage-deploy pipe Edited

I'm using google-cloud-storage-deploy pipe v. 0.3.1

pipe: atlassian/google-cloud-storage-deploy:0.3.1

Steps to reproduce is very simple. I'm using it exactly like this documentation sample

script:
  - pipe: atlassian/google-cloud-storage-deploy:0.3.1
    variables:
      KEY_FILE: $KEY_FILE
      PROJECT: "my-project"
      BUCKET: "my-bucket"
      SOURCE: "."

$KEY_FILE is a string with double quotes and everything else you got from Google Cloud. Like this:   {"a":"b", "c":d"}.

This key (actually even exactly this pipeline variable $KEY_FILE) used in other scripts to log into the Google Cloud Container Registry (you need the key with full read-write permissions to Google Cloud Storage to push containers there, then key is 100% good and working good).

Then i immediately go this error

ERROR: (gcloud.auth.activate-service-account) Could not read json file /tmp/key-file.json: No JSON object could be decoded

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
davina Atlassian Team Feb 10, 2019

Hi @Andrey_Bronin

You need to base64 encode the contents of KEY_FILE and save it as a pipelines variable.

Let me know if this helps,

Davina

This helps. Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket Pipelines

What We Learned When We Researched Open Source Vulnerabilities in 7 Popular Coding Languages

...hey are a part of us, shaping how we interact with the world around us. The same holds true for programming languages when we think about how different kinds of vulnerabilities raise their heads in t...

1,041 views 0 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you